We hate spam more than you do.
We collect and generate various data points about you.
Data by which you are identified is termed as “Personal Data”. Personal Data does not mean information that is freely available or accessible in public domain.
Your Privacy is of utmost importance to us and protection of your Personal Data is a key commitment for us.
We do not sell your personally identifiable information or data to any third party for any commercial activities without your consent.
Personal Data we may collect from you are as under:
1. Personal details (e.g. name, contact details including, residential address, date of birth, documents such as identity card / passport details / Aadhaar details / PAN / Voter ID / driving license, and/or education details) provided by you to us to avail various products/services from us.
2. Your details including transaction history, balances, and payment details, for effecting transfer of monies through various payment channels provided by us.
3. Financial details (e.g. income, expenses, and/or credit history) needed as part of request for some of our products/services;
4. Images of documents/ photos required to avail any of our products/services.
5. Employment details (e.g. occupation, positions held, employment history, salary and/or benefits) as part of our record retention for credit/various product evaluations or required under applicable law including Prevention of Money Laundering (Maintenance of Records) Rules, 2005
6. Specimen signature(s) for processing of your instructions received by us through our various payment and delivery channels;
7. Opinions provided by you to us by way of feedback or responses to surveys;
8. Information obtained from your mobile device by way of using our app like device location, communication information including contacts and call logs, device information (including storage, model, and mobile network), transactional and promotional SMS/app notifications.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from us, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, phone number, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. You have the option to sign up for such emails when making a purchase. You also have the option to subscribe to our marketing newsletter from our website and app.
Transactional communication related to orders placed or any interactions with the website may continue via multiple channels including but not limited to email, SMS, Whatsapp and phone.
We also use multiple third party software and services to aid our business, marketing and promotional efforts, and also to improve your experience. They may collect data about you and your behaviour and their privacy policies will apply in addition to ours.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If after you opt-in you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may disclose your personal information in cases where we are required by law to do so or if you violate our terms of service.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
This Policy is applicable to Whatsapp and all the chatting social media platform.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
1. Please note that a “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser.
2. We may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
3. No Personal Data will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided Personal Data, cookies may be tied to such information.
AGE OF CONSENT:
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTRACT INFORMATION:
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information please write to us at email@example.com